General conditions for access and use of the web site
In compliance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, dated 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that the company owning this web site is “ANECOOP S. COOP.” whose registered office is in calle Monforte 1, entl., 46010 Valencia (Spain), Tel.: (34) 96 393 85 00; Fax: (34) 96 393 85 10, holder of tax number (C.I.F.) F-46099222, registered in the Ministry of Employment’s Cooperative Society Register – Central Section – under number 22,949, classified as an agricultural cooperative. Its electronic mail for contact purposes is firstname.lastname@example.org
1) USERS: Access to and/or use of the ANECOOP S. COOP. portal confers USER status. The USER, by accessing and using this portal, accepts the General Conditions of Use given herein. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of any General Contracting Conditions which may have to be complied with, where applicable.
2) USE OF THE PORTAL: ANECOOP S. COOP’s web site provides access to a large amount of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter known as “the contents”) on the Internet which belong to ANECOOP S. COOP. and to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for furnishing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided a password for which he or she shall be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of this.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and news groups, for example) that ANECOOP S. COOP. offers through its web site. The user undertakes not to use these to, including but not limited to, (i) commit any acts that are unlawful, illegal or which constitute breaches of good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, support terrorism or contravene human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ANECOOP S. COOP., those of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the web or any other physical or logical systems which are prone to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and where applicable use the electronic mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to withdraw any remarks and contributions which contravene people’s dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which infringe young people’s or children’s rights, order or public security or which are not appropriate for publication in its opinion.
In any event, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not be responsible for any opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
3) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: Collecting, processing and using personal data is subject to current legislation in Spain on data protection, as laid down in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter known as LOPD) and its complementary regulations. ANECOOP S. COOP. shall only be responsible for and guarantee confidentiality and security in respect of users’ personal data collected over the web site, and shall not be responsible for processing and later usage of personal data that might be made by third parties that render information society services and who act outside the web site.
When is users’ personal data collected on the web site?
ANECOOP S. COOP. informs its users that personal data may be collected mainly through sending an electronic mail to the electronic address email@example.com, if the USER includes any personal data item in this, as well as through the forms that ANECOOP S. COOP. may include on the web site in the future and the ones used in the Employment section for collecting applications for employment and for work experience in companies.
Purpose of collecting and processing personal data.
The purposes of processing any personal data collected from e-mails and/or filling in web site forms are as follows: answering user messages; processing requests for information; including the user or the company to which the user belongs in the contacts agenda, facilitating future business relations or managing existing business relationships, making required notifications through the user, sending the user any necessary documents or information requested, as well as maintaining a record of business relations and communications.
Any data made known to ANECOOP S. COOP. must be truthful and up to date. If the user is a minor or incapable ANECOOP S. COOP. hereby points out the need to have his/her parents’, tutors’ or legal representatives’ consent in order to communicate his/her personal data.
Rights of the user as the owner of his/her personal data.
ANECOOP S. COOP. hereby informs users of their rights pursuant to the LOPD. The user may at all times know what data has been collected about their person and processed by ANECOOP S. COOP.; rectify any information which proves inaccurate; cancel said data or oppose its processing. This last right is limited to cases in which the user’s consent is necessary to process the data, on condition that no law orders otherwise, and when there are grounded and legitimate reasons as regards a specific personal situation, or when the user’s personal data is processed for advertising and business market research purposes.
For users to exercise these rights they must send a written request, along with a photocopy of their National Identity Card or some other legally valid means to accredit their identity, to the following address: ANECOOP S. COOP., calle Monforte, 1, entlo., 46010 Valencia (Spain). This request shall contain the following information:
a) User’s name and surnames.
b) Specific request being made.
c) Address for purposes of notifications, date and user’s signature.
d) Documents accrediting the request being made, where applicable.
ANECOOP S. COOP. informs users that exercising these rights is absolutely personal. Thus, only the user him or herself may exercise said rights in respect of the personal data of which he or she is the legitimate owner. Nevertheless, in cases in which this is exceptionally allowed, the authorised representative of the user may exercise the user’s rights in the terms stated, on condition that the aforementioned request is accompanied by the document accrediting such representation.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ANECOOP S. COOP. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web site, as well as of the features contained in it (including but not limited to images, sound, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, the computer software necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by ANECOOP S. COOP. He or she may view the items on the web site and even print, copy and store these on his/her computer’s hard disk or on any other physical medium on condition that this is only for his/her personal and private use. Its transformation, distribution, public communication, placing at others’ disposal and any other form of exploitation, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation is thus prohibited. The USER must refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that might be installed on ANECOOP S. COOP’s web site.
5) DISCLAIMER AS REGARDS GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ANECOOP S. COOP. does not accept any liability for any damages of any kind which might be caused by, including but not limited to, errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware in the contents, in spite of having taken all the technological measures necessary to prevent this from occurring.
6) MODIFICATIONS: the owner reserves the right to make any modifications considered appropriate to its web site without any prior notice, including changing, removing or adding both the contents and services furnished through the web and the way these are presented or located on its web site.
8) LINKS: In the event of the web site having any links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not exert any kind of control over said sites and contents.
ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not under any circumstances assume any responsibility for the contents of any link, belonging to other web sites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Similarly, including these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the concerns connected.
9) CONFIDENTIALITY: The owner of the web site undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to safeguard this data confidentially and take any measures required to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in view of the state of the art at any time.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its web site and/or the services offered with no prior notice, at a third party’s request or of its own accord, to any users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11) GENERAL: ANECOOP S. COOP. shall pursue any failure to comply with these conditions as well as any improper use of its web site by taking any civil and criminal action to which it may be legally entitled.
12) MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ANECOOP S. COOP. shall be entitled to modify the conditions laid down herein at any time, with any such modifications to be duly published on this web site.
The effectiveness of these conditions shall depend on their publication and they shall continue to be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ANECOOP S. COOP. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any disagreement shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Valencia, Spain.